Wow. I am crying. I am crying and I haven't even started writing. Ok...i can do this. Tear-stained face and big heavy "This is such a good idea, why didn't I do it earlier?" sob aside... I can do this. And I will do this. I will do this for me. I will do this for my husband. And most importantly, I will do this for my daughter. Why? Because she deserves to have her life documented. She deserves to see how much happiness she brings into our world. She deserves to read this one day and see just how amazing she is, because my terrible memory just wont do her justice.
Layla Bear, this blog is for you. You are so full of life. So full of spunk. So easy to love. I have said since the minute I saw you that you were born with a little extra sass in your pants and boy was I ever right! You have I hope this blog captures that for you. I hope it shows you just how much you mean to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment