Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh, Be Still my Heart...

There is not much in this world that makes Layla happier than her cousins. Okay, maybe her Sedo. And her Lucy...but her cousins...she just adores them. I watch one of the boys one day a week and I can promise you that it is Layla's favorite day by far.

So, my goal for yesterday was to get a picture of her face when she woke up and realized that Christopher was here. As soon as she hears his voice, she gets an ear to ear smile that just lights up the room and the second she sees him she runs over as fast as her wobbly legs can take her and tackles him with a hug that is bursting at the seams with love. The essence of it all gets me every time. Well, Steve happened to be home yesterday morning and I happened to be in the shower when she woke, so there went capturing the moment! Even though I knew I would have a crack at it again next week, I was still kinda bummed that I missed it. Until I happened to glance into the back seat on the way to my parents to see this....




Sweetest.thing.ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment